Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric, 190nm-20µm, 10µJ to 15J, 50x50mm, INTEGRA meterless
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE50LP-S-MB-INT is a pyroelectric detector with a broadband coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 10µJ to 15J. The effective aperture size is 50 x 50 mm. The QE50LP-S-MB-INT pyroelectric detector is compatible with INTEGRA meterless monitor.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 10µJ to 15J at 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 10µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 200 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 675 µs
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Aperture: 50 x 50 mm
- Dimensions 75H x 75W x 15D mm
- Compatible with INTEGRA embedded monitor.