Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric, 190nm-2.1µm, 10µJ to 85J, QED Attenuator, 47x47mm
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE50LP-S-MB-QED is a pyroelectric detector with a broadband coating from 190nm to 2.1µm, and provides energy up to 85J by adding a QED attenuator. The effective aperture size is 47 x 47 mm.
This pyroelectric sensor is compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, and S-LINK displays.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 2.1 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 10J to 85J at 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 10µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 200 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 675 µs
- Maximum Average Power Density: 600 W/cm²
- Aperture: 47 x 47 mm
- Dimensions 75H x 75W x 15D mm
- Compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, S-LINK monitors.
- QED Attenuator Available Measure up to 5X higher energies. Available with optional calibration, all wavelengths between 532 and 1064 nm, or single wavelength