Signal Conditioning Unit, SCU-100
Manufacturer's part number :
The SCU-100 Signal Conditioning Unit takes a composite input signal, splits the signal into its broadband AC and low-pass DC signals, amplifies these signals, then applies the amplified signals to AC and DC outputs. The AC output voltage can be determined using a lock-in amplifier and a digital voltmeter and can be used to measure the DC output voltage. The ratio of the AC to DC voltage is a necessary computation for the measurement of linear and circular dichroism. The SCU-100 provides signal amplification via AC and DC gain controls, which is useful in many experimental setups. A 9 volt, 150mA detector power output is provided for powering the Hinds Instruments detector/preamplifier units.
View our wide range of Laser beam modulation products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Hinds
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Two signal outputs are provided from the SCU-100
- Broadband amplified or reduced signal (voltage gain from 0.1 to 20)
- Suitable for input to a lock-in amplifier.
- The AC signal output error is typically +/-2% accuracy across a frequency range of 10 kHz to 200 kHz.
- The recommended output load is 10K Ohms or greater.
- Low-pass DC amplified signal (with voltage gain from 1 to 1000).