SMD Bluetooth module for IOS accessory without Antenna
Manufacturer's part number :
The MBH7BTZ39A version is SMD Bluetooth module without antenna suitable for IoS accessory with power Class 2, CSR BC4-External.
Since the upper level protocol stacks and Serial Port Profile (SPP) are incorporated in the module, you can control Bluetooth® through text-based simple commands. Therefore, the module is the most suitable cable replacement solution for electronic devices that are connected via serial cable, and you can reduce development time and cost to develop Bluetooth® enabled applications. In addition, the module makes it possible for you to communicate with the application software on iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad. (It is necessary to connect CP chip to the module on your printed circuit board). Before using the module, please note that you must join the MFi licensing program provided by Apple Inc.
View our wide range of Bluetooth modules
View our portfolio of M2M and Wireless
See all products from our supplier Fujitsu Communication
Quote and availability
- Bluetooth Specification Version 2.1 + EDR compliant
- CSR BlueCore4-External based
- Power Class 2 (+4 dBm max)
- Upper layer protocol stack (L2CAP, SDP, RFCOMM), and profiles(GAP, SPP), iPod accessory protocol (iAP1/iAP2)
- Receiving senstivity: Basic rate -87dBm typical
- Host interface: UART (9.6k ~ 1,382.4kbps)
- Software interface: Simple proprietary command
- Power supply: 2.7 to 3.6V DC