Video Stabiliser and Encoder, Acadia® ILS-6500™
Manufacturer's part number :
Surveillance cameras mounted to poles, vehicles, and unmanned systems are susceptible to shake. Distorted video lacks context and complicates video compression. SRI International Sarnoff's Acadia® ILS-6500™ video stabiliser combines real-time electronic image stabilisation with H.264 encoding for improved distribution of quality video.
With the Acadia ILS-6500, decision-making becomes faster and more accurate-making it easier to interpret threats, recognize friendlies, and read important identifiers such as license plates. Encoder efficiency is also enhanced by reducing required bandwidth.
The stabiliser offers dual software-selectable analog inputs and transmits over 10/100 Ethernet. Weighing only 38 grams, the module is incredibly light, compact, and power efficient, making it ideal for SWaP-constrained applications. This flexible combination makes the ILS-6500 hardware attractive to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) looking to embed state-of-the-art video processing capabilities into their systems.
View our wide range of Video stabilisation products
View our portfolio of Imaging for Security and Military products
See all products from our supplier SRI International
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Uses proven electronic image stabilisation technology
- Improves efficiency of industry-standard H.264 encoding
- Performs edge sharpening and contrast enhancement
- Corrects for translation, rotation, and scale errors
- Employs web-based configuration manager
- Integrates easily with existing networks: IP-based
- Includes two software selectable analog inputs for dual-band camera systems
- Accommodates SWaP-constrained platforms
- o Ultra-small, ultra-light: 38 g, including transmitter
- o Low power consumption: 4 W typical, transmitting