Uni-Stable Shutters, Aperture 2mm
Manufacturer's part number :
The UNIBLITZ® LS2 series shutters are designed for high-speed operation and are well suited for laser use. The LS2 features a 2mm aperture, provides a typical rise time of 300µsec and contains a single moving blade. Applications include fibre optic switching, low level chopping, pulse gating, selection, and modulation to 400Hz. In addition, they are well suited to precision exposure control in the areas of holography and laser switching, where the precise, repeatable characteristics of the shutter are a requirement.
The LS2 shutter is offered in either housed or un-housed configurations. The un-housed shutter allows a high degree of flexibility when mounting the unit into applications where spatial limitations are a concern. The housed version offers the protection of the shutter device in a small black anodized aluminum housing. This allows for use of available mounting options and protection of the shutter device within the application's environment.
The LS2 incorporates our unique, constant force linear actuator and can be driven with our existing drive units. Recommended drivers are listed above. These include bench top and OEM types depending on your application.
Alternate blade coatings and finishes are available. To accommodate laser energy ratings up to 5W/mm2 with "Z" or "ZM"shutter blade coating options. Two standard reflective blade options are available,"Z" (AlSiO) and "ZM"(AlMgF2).
The LS2 can also be configured with the R3 high temperature option for high ambient environments.
To further enhance the flexibility of the LS2, we offer the Electronic Synchronisation System. Also available are customised mounts, and numerous standard mounting system options for popular microscopes and video imaging applications.
View our wide range of Shutters
View our portfolio of Imaging for Science and Industry products
See all products from our supplier Vincent Associates
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 2mm diameter clear aperture, single bladed design.
- Housed and un-housed versions available.
- Typical open time: 300µsec.
- Exposure repetition rates from DC -400Hz.
- Laser energy ratings up to 5W/mm2 with "Z"(AlSiO)and "ZM"(AlMgF2)shutter blade coating options.
- Driver: special driver not required. Can be driven with existing VMM/VCM series and specific OEM drive units.
- A number of microscopy, video and universal mounting options are available.
- Can be ordered with the "R3" High Temperature option.
- Electronic Synchronization System option available.
- Normally open configuration available.