Open Frame Bi-stable Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
ED12DSS Open Frame Bi-stable Driver
The UNIBLITZ® ED12DSS Open Frame Bi-stable Driver is an open-frame, single board shutter driver design well-suited for integration into OEM applications. All that is required is a user-supplied +12 to +24VDC power supply and TTL input signal source.
The ED12DSS is the optimal driver for the UNIBLITZ® N-CAS® DSS Shutter Series. It will operate a DSS or NS series shutter from a +12 to 24V DC power supply. Installation and operation simply require connection to a user-supplied power supply, the input and output harness connectors, and user selection of the open and close pulse duration using the on-board 4-position piano switch. The TTL pulse duration determines exposure time.
View our wide range of Shutters
View our portfolio of Imaging for Science and Industry products
See all products from our supplier Vincent Associates
Quote and availability
- Open frame printed circuit card suitable for OEM applications.
- RoHS Compliant
- Compatible with DSS or NS series bi-stable shutter devices.
- 2-Pin JST shutter interface and Tyco/Amp 5-pin connector provide all external connections to ED12DSS.
- ED-IOP Input cable harness and 203D shutter interconnect cable included.
- Exposure determined by external pulse (BNC or TTL active high), or switch contact closure (when switching internal +5 VDC into shutter input).
- Selectable pulse high-current duration for specific DSS/NS series shutters via 4-position piano switch.
- Internal fuse protection for shutter output.
- Requires +12 to 24 VDC External power supply (user supplied).
- Size (HWD) 0.50 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches (12.7 x 57.2 x 57.2 mm).
- Weight 0.730 oz. (0.021 kg).