Compact Bi-stable Shutter, Aperture 20mm
Manufacturer's part number :
All in-one shutter - The RS20 is a bi-stable shutter system containing all drive components within the shutter housing. The single-bladed rectangular aperture is designed to maximize space when paired with the appropriate imaging sensor.
View our wide range of Shutters
View our portfolio of Imaging for Science and Industry products
See all products from our supplier Vincent Associates
Quote and availability
- Max. Frequency of operation: 5Hz
- Number of shutter blade: 1
- Voltage ranges from 5-12 VDC
- Bi-stable operation, no holding power
- Integrated connector
- Perfectly suited for OEM and system integration: The user merely provides a supply voltage and open/close pulses (TTL) to control the shutter state.