Ultra High Speed Video System
Manufacturer's part number :
The Photron FASTCAM SA5 will meet the requirements of the most demanding applications in research and development due to its unrivaled sensitivity, frame rate and resolution.
This high performance will permit the SA5 to be applied to areas of research once dismissed as unsuitable for digital high-speed imaging.
Building on the success of Photron's Emmy award winning high speed cameras our sensor design improves sensitivity, image quality and color reproduction.
The FASTCAM SA5 delivers mega-pixel resolution at 7,500 fps, an impressive maximum frame rate of 775,000 fps and a 1 microsecond exposure time. Optional one million fps and 369 ns shutter capabilities are available subject to export restrictions.
View our wide range of High Speed Visible Camera products
View our portfolio of Imaging for Science and Industry products
See all products from our supplier Photron
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Frame rate: 1,024 x 1,000 pixels @ 7,500 fps
- Frame rate: 512 x 512 pixels @ 25,000 fps
- Frame rate: 256 x 256 pixels @ 87,500 fps
- Frame rate: 128 x 128 pixels @ 262,500 fps
- Frame rate: 128 x 24 pixels @ 775,000 fps
- Variable Region of Interest (ROI)
- Capture 12-bit uncompressed data 20 m pixels ensure best light sensitivity for demanding high-speed or low light applications
- Equivalent ISO light sensitivity 10,000 (monochrome), 4,000 (colour) measured to ISO12232 S sat
- Phase lock to IRIG/GPS
- Composite and SDI video output for real time monitoring during set up, recording and playback
- Optional remote keypad control with integrated viewfinder
- 8GB, 16GB or 32GB memory options
- Gigabit • Materials research Ethernet interface