High Definition Camera System
Manufacturer's part number :
High performance CMOS sensor technology providing 3,600 fps operation at 1,024 x 1,024 pixel resolution and frame rates up to 500,000 fps at reduced resolution
To complement the existing range of Photron high-performance high-speed imaging products, the FASTCAM SA4 delivers a fully featured system including mega-pixel resolution, high light sensitivity, high dynamic range and low noise at an attractive price level.
For demanding applications that do not require the highest frame rates but where all other aspects of system specification are important the FASTCAM SA4 is the correct choice. Applications include fluid dynamics, biomechanics, material test, airbag development and test, microscopy and automotive safety testing.
The FASTCAM SA4 is 100% compatible with the existing range of Photron products and shares features such as remote keypad with built in view finder for remote operation and support of Photron data acquisition devices.
For applications where ingress of dust would be hazardous or external fans are undesirable a sealed case option (FASTCAM SA4 RV) is available.
View our wide range of High Speed Visible Camera products
View our portfolio of Imaging for Science and Industry products
See all products from our supplier Photron
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Frame rate: 1,024 x 1,024 pixels @ 3,600 fps
- Frame rate:512 x 512 pixels @ 13,500 fps
- Frame rate:256 x 256 pixels @ 45,000 fps
- Frame rate:128 x 128 pixels @ 125,000 fps
- Frame rate: 128 x 16 pixels @ 500,000 fps
- Variable Region of Interest (ROI) 1 s global shutter
- Capture 12-bit uncompressed data
- 20µm pixels ensure best light sensitivity for demanding high-speed or low light applications
- Equivalent ISO light sensitivity 10,000 (monochrome), 4,000 (colour) measured to ISO12232 S sat
- Phase lock to IRIG/GPS
- Composite and SDI video output for real time monitoring during set up, recording and playback
- Optional remote keypad control with integrated viewfinder
- 8GB, 16GB or 32GB memory options
- Gigabit • Materials research Ethernet interface