Railway Box PC With Onboard Intel® Core™ i7/ Celeron® M Processor
Manufacturer's part number :
The newest Boxer series AEV-6356 utilizes Intel® Core™ processor and is designed for public transportation system that demands for anti-vibration and anti-shock protection. Moreover, this model features one DDR3 SODIMM, up to 8 GB. For the storages, the AEV-6356 equips two SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD bays and one CFast™ slot. It offers low power consumption system that while operating in ambient temperatures ranging from -40° to 70°C. Max. operating temperature is 85C for 10 minutes. All of the temperature follows the standard of EN50155 Tx standard.
The AEV-6356 is a standalone high performance controller designed for long-life operation and with high reliability. It also supports a wide DC input range from 17V to 30V to meet the demands of railway application. It can replace traditional methods and become the mainstream controller for the Railway markets.
View our wide range of Platforms and Systems
View our portfolio of Embedded computing products
See all products from our supplier Aaeon
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Intel® Core™ i7-3517UE or Celeron® 827E Onboard
- EN50155 Certification
- Well-protection: Isolation RS-232/422/485 x 1/ Power (OVP/ LVP/ SCP)
- Easy-to-control: Isolation Digital Input x 6 + Digital Output x 2
- Wireless Solution: WiFi/ 3G/ GPS Rugged M12 Connector for LAN/ Serial/ USB/ Power
- Power Input: 17V~30V Certificated, and 17V~75V Compliant