Extreme Rugged Cold plate mount System 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 CPU
Manufacturer's part number :
Sealed rugged COTS computing platform
Inside the tiny footprint of HPERC-IBR-MC lives the power of 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor and optional GP-GPU parallel processing engine. Dual removable secure erase RAID-0 SSDs provide 12Gb/s throughput and security for deployment in hostile environments.
Easy configuration and expansion allows for fast integration of custom rugged embedded applications. HPERC-IBR-MC reserves connector pins for expansion interfaces.
The GPGPU sits on a 16-lane 3rd generation PCI Express interface. Uniquely-keyed MIL-DTL-38999 connectors provide a wide array of fast IO.
Built with proven reliability, the rugged capabilities of HPERC-IBR-MC is ideal for ground, air and sea deployments.
HPERC-IBR-MC systems survive shock, resist corrosion and galvanic oxidation, and perform in the humid jungle, the heat of the desert, and the bitter cold of frozen mountain passes.
View our wide range of Platforms and Systems
View our portfolio of Embedded computing products
See all products from our supplier Adlink
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- SWaP efficient sealed SFF System
- VITA-75.22 Cold plate Mounting
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
- Soldered DDR3L-1333 8GB - Up to 16GB RAM
- Quad Gigabit Ethernet
- Ultra-Fast 12GB/s Solid-State-RAID
- Available GP-GPU on 16-lane 3rd Generation PCI Express
- Three Digital Display Port/HDMI/DVI
- Simple User Expansion and Configuration