Mini-ITX Motherboards with Onboard Intel® 4th Generation BGA 1364 Processor
Manufacturer's part number :
The EMB-QM87A supports Intel® 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/ Celeron processor which when paired with the Intel® QM87 Express chipset offers a high performance computing platform with low power consumption. This new product supports two 204-pin dual-channel DDR3L SODIMM at speeds of 1333/1600 MHz, up to 16 GB.
One Mini-PCIe socket, four SATA 6.0Gb/s and two SATA 3.0 Gb/s interfaces provide ample storages. With dual Gigabit Ethernet, six COM ports, six USB3.0, and four USB2.0, the EMB-QM87A meets the requirements of today’s demanding applications.
With all of its integrated features, the EMB-QM87A strikes a balance of performance and price. This versatile product targets Industrial Automation, Entertainment, Networking, KIOSK/POS, Transportation, Banking, Healthcare and Digital Signage applications that require high performance and high reliability.
View our wide range of Embedded Motherboard
View our portfolio of Embedded Computing
See all products from our supplier AAEON
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- On board Intel® 4th Generation BGA 1364 Processor
- 204-pin DDR3L 1600/1333MHz SDRAM x 2, Up to 16 GB
- HDMI x 3, VGA, 24-bit Dual-Channel LVDS
- Audio Jack x 3 with BTX Type (Mic-in, Line-in, Line-out)
- LAN 1 : Intel® I217-LM Gigabit Ethernet
- LAN 2 : Realtek RTL 8111E Gigabit Ethernet
- SATA 6.0Gb/s x 4, SATA 3.0Gb/s x 2, Support RAID 0,1,5,10
- PCI-E〔x16〕 x 1, Mini-PCIe x 1, COM Port x 5