PCI/104-Express 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor Single Board Computer
Manufacturer's part number :
The ADLINK™ CoreModule® 920 is a PCI/104-Express SBC (Type 1) based on the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7‐3517UE processor and provides the highest level of performance for our PC/104 product family.
The PCI/104-Express stackable form factor supports both PCIe and PCI bus connectivity and allows customers to build low power solutions for space constrained, extreme rugged environments.
The CoreModule® 920 is equipped with the Intel® Core™ i7‐3517UE processor and Mobile Intel® QM67 Express Chipset to provide support for up to 4 GB DDR3 industrial grade soldered SDRAM at 1066/1333 MHz, 18/24-bit LVDS, HDMI and VGA display output, 8GB of industrial grade SSD, 2x SATA 6 Gb/s, 4x USB and 2x GbE.
Customized BIOS capabilities enable the system to underclock the CPU and reduce total power consumption for applications with limited thermal envelopes. Total board power can be reduced to 10 watts by reducing the CPU speed or running only a single core for low power applications. The CoreModule® 920 is particularly well suited to meet the size, performance, temperature range, quality, and reliability demands of mission critical land and airborne transport applications.
View our wide range of PC104 / PC104 plus products
View our portfolio of Embedded computing products
See all products from our supplier Adlink
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Dual-core 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
- Up to 4GB industrial grade soldered-down ECC 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- One HDMI, one VGA, and one 18/24-bit LVDS display interfaces
- 8GB industrial grade solid state drive (SSD)
- one PCIe x16 (Gen 3) and 1 x4 or 4 x1 (Gen 2)
- Two SATA 6 Gb/s ports, two Gigabit Ethernet, four USB 2.0 interfaces, and two serial ports
- PCI/104-Express Type 1 and PCI/104 expansion interfaces
- Extended Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- 50% thicker PCB for high vibration environments