Industrial PC, Giant series, 19 inch, complete closed housing
Manufacturer's part number :
Giant Series panel PCs are designed with maximum reliability in mind. The fanless, 19-inch Giant Series panel PCs offer fully enclosed, IP65 rated protection against water and dust. These rugged systems also feature optional solid state flash drives (SSD) instead of hard drives with rotating disks (HDD) for additional shock and vibration resistance, and their fanless design allows them to function reliably in a temperature range from 0°C to 40°C.
The 19-inch Giant Series panel PCs can be mounted in a flexible and convenient way in almost any location thanks to a VESA-compatible mounting interface. The Giant Series also uses a modular system design, providing hassle-free upgrade and field maintenance.
PCle socket, PCIe x1 slot and additional PCl slot for further expandability. WLAN cards for wireless communication can be integrated in advance upon request.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Modular high-end Industrial-PC with complete closed housing (IP65)
- Durable and error-free even under critical environmental conditions
- Fast data input via Touchscreen
- Various input and reader devices (Legic , RFID etc.) and scanner are connectable
- Wireless-LAN integrable
- Legic / Mifare Reader integrable
- Expandable with two PCIe-Slots (1 x PCIe (1x) ; 1 x Mini PCIe)
- Industrial-PC with Passive cooling concept without ventilation-slot and without fan
- Data acquisition, -allocation, -output
- Frontend for eg. control systems- and productionfacilities
- Visualising / store-technic / MDA / PDA / CNC
- Routes- and process monintoring
- Navigation- and Pick-up-Systems
- Production- and warehouses