COM Express Basic Size Type 6 Module with 6th Gen Intel Core, Xeon and Celeron Processors
Manufacturer's part number :
The ADLINK Express-SL/SLE computer-on-module with built-in SEMA Cloud functionality is ready-made for Internet of Things (IoT) applications. The Express-SL/SLE is able to connect legacy industrial devices and other IoT systems to the cloud, extract raw data from these devices, determine which data to save locally and which to send to the cloud for further analysis. The results these analyses can provide valuable information for policy decision making and generate innovative business opportunities.
ADLINK's Express-SL conforms to PICMG COM.0 Type 6 Basic Size form factor. It is available with 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7, i5 or i3 processors and accompanying Intel® QM170 and HM170 Chipset. ECC memory is supported by utilizing the Intel® Xeon® processor E3-15XX v5 family and Intel® CM236 chipset. DDR4 memory is supported up to a total of 32GB, with a lower voltage compared to DDR3 resulting in a reduction in overall power consumption and heat dissipation. These new COMs also provide support for three independent UHD/4K displays and are well-suited for applications in automation, medical, and infotainment, with extended operating temperature range optionally available for transportation and defense applications.
View our wide range of Computer-On-Module
View our portfolio of COM boards, starter kits and accessories
See all products from our supplier Adlink
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 6th Gen Intel Core, Xeon and Celeron Processor with Intel QM170/HM170/CM236 Chipset (codename: Skylake)
- Up to 32GB dual channel ECC or non-ECC DDR4 at 2133 MHz
- 3x DDI channels, 1x LVDS (or 4 lanes eDP), supports up to 3 independent displays
- 8 PCIe x1 and 1 PCIe x16
- GbE, 4x SATA 6 Gb/s, 4x USB 3.0 and 4x USB 2.0
- Supports Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA) functions
- Extreme Rugged operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C (opt.)