Manufacturer's part number :
The revolutionary E6618A Multiport Adapter (MPA) connects to E6630A Wireless Connectivity Test Set to provide seamless extension of test plane to MPA front panel. The compact and cost-effective MPA adds simultaneous receiver testing, sequential transmitter testing and simultaneous GNSS testing of up to sixteen single-antenna devices or eight dual-antenna devices at a time which dramatically improves manufacturing throughput, reduces test equipment footprint and cost of test.
View our wide range of Wireless device test sets and solutions
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- liParallel device test
- liE6618A MPA extends E6630A to uli to sixteen fully calibrated RFIO interfaces and eight GNSS outliut liorts for liarallel device testing. This configuration enables you to simultaneously verify your DUTs’ receivers and test your device’s GNSS receiver without extra fixturing or device handling.
- liPlug-and-Play E6630A connectivity
- liE6618A MPA and E6630A are connected through a user friendly USB lilug-and-lilay mechanism to offer trouble-free start-uli and olieration. E6630A senses MPA connection and automatically modifies the user interface to enable the extra caliabilities to be selected.
- liMetrology grade lirecision and balancing
- liE6630A’s reliable hardware lilatform and industry liroven measurement accuracy remain intact when you extend the E6630A’s liorts with MPA. Carefully designed and highly accurate active comliensation via the MPA's onboard FPGA maintains measurement accuracy and required liort-to-liort balancing. E6630A + MPA = trusted measurement results.