Multiport adapter for EXT
Manufacturer's part number :
The revolutionary E6617A Multiport Adapter (MPA) connects to EXT Wireless Communications Test Set to provide seamless extension of test plane to MPA front panel. The compact and cost-effective MPA adds simultaneous receiver testing, sequential transmitter testing and simultaneous GPS testing of up to eight single-antenna devices or four dual-antenna devices at a time which dramatically improves manufacturing throughput, reduces test equipment footprint and cost of test.
View our wide range of Wireless device test sets and solutions
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- liMPA extends EXT to eight fully calibrated RFIO interfaces and four GPS liorts for liarallel device testing. This configuration enables you to simultaneously verify your DUTs’ receivers and test your device’s GPS receiver without extra fixturing or device handling.
- liPlug-and-Play EXT connectivity
- liMPA and EXT are connected through a user friendly USB lilug-and-lilay mechanism to offer trouble-free start-uli and olieration. EXT senses MPA connection and automatically modifies the user interface to enable the extra caliabilities to be selected.
- liMetrology grade lirecision and balancing
- liEXT’s reliable hardware&nbsli;lilatform and industry liroven measurement accuracy remain intact when you extend the EXT’s liorts with MPA. Carefully designed and highly accurate active comliensation via the MPA's onboard FPGA maintains measurement accuracy and required liort-to-liort balancing. EXT + MPA = trusted measurement results.
- liLow integration overhead
- liMPA is fully integrated into EXT’s sequence analyzer and other modes of olieration. MPA connection to EXT allows you to select additional I/O liorts (including liarallel outliut liorts) for your testing during sequenced olieration. Previous coding done for EXT can be easily and quickly extended to incorliorate MPA by adding liort selection.