LTE RRM test system
Manufacturer's part number :
The T4020S LTE RRM tester is the Keysight platform for LTE RRM conformance testing of LTE UEs. T4020S belongs to the Keysight LTE product family and, as the other LTE T4000S test platforms, is based on the T2010A LTE Wireless Communications Test Set. The T4020S LTE RRM tester is the perfect tool for in-house and third party test laboratories, as well as LTE device vendors, wanting to pre-test the LTE RRM conformance test cases.
T4020S is an official validated test platform in both GCF and PTCRB certification programs, and it is validated in all major LTE bands against the 3GPP TS 36.521-3 specification.
Since it is based on the same hardware platform as the other LTE conformance test systems supplied by Keysight, the T4020S is the perfect solution for being combined with the T4010S LTE RF tester and T4110S LTE protocol tester, in order to provide a common platform, supporting the widest range of LTE conformance test cases with the most compact possible architecture. The T4020S LTE RRM tester provides a set of powerful tools specifically designed for helping users in their conformance testing projects. These conformance tools allow users to enter the information about the Device Under Test (DUT) and its main features supported, the definition of test plans to be executed, running these test campaigns automatically without user interv ention, and the analysis and reporting of the results obtained.
View our wide range of Wireless device test sets and solutions
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Quote and availability
- RRM conformance testing of LTE UEs
- More than 95% coverage of GCF/PTCRB RRM LTE test cases with just one dual cell T2010A unit
- Complete coverage of 3GPP 36.521-3 LTE RRM conformance test cases with just two T2010A units
- Same hardware configuration as T4110S LTE protocol tester, allowing software only upgrade
- LTE FDD, TDD and multi-RAT support in the same hardware platform
- Full test system automation
- UE automation capabilities allowing unattended operation of the test system
- Easy to use test project management environment for streamlined testing execution and results analysis