Multifunction Temperature Calibrator
Manufacturer's part number :
A highly integrated Multifunction Temperature Calibrator featuring several patented technologies, the ADT221A is an ultra-compact, rugged, and easy to use hand-held device for sourcing, simulating and measuring temperature, and electrical signals. Its smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler and easier. The ADT221A is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting process instrumentations. Automation and documentation capabilities make the ADT 221A a turnkey solution.
View our wide range of Calibration - Pressure products
View our portfolio of Test and Measurement products
See all products from our supplier Additel
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Sourcing, simulating and measuring temperature and electrical signals
- Sources and measures mV, mA, ohms, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and pulses
- Simulates and measures 13 thermocouples and 11 RTDs to calibrate transmitters
- 24V loop power supply
- Simultaneous dual reading capability
- Automatic switch test
- Supports square root transmitter
- Pulse frequency output for the calibration of flow totalizer
- Easy to use
- Smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler and easier
- Ultra-compact, size 3.9 inch x 7.6 inch x 2.0 inch (100mm x 192mm x 52mm), and weight 1.6 lb (0.7 kg)
- One hand operation
- Calibrated cold junction compensation (Patented)
- Cold junction equivalent block in the calibrator
- A calibrated PRT element with flexible leads is installed in the equivalent block for thermocouple cold junction compensation
- This PRT element can be pulled out from the calibrator and re-calibrated and corrected at ice point by users
- Built-in temperature readout
- CVD coefficients of a calibrated PRT can be input into the calibrator for accurate temperature measurement.
- Multi lingual interface
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese
- (Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Russian are available per request)
- Documenting and automated procedure capability
- Manage the information of the device under test.
- Set up automated calibration procedures, and ADT 221A performs the test, calculates the errors, displays and/or stores the results in the memory, and highlights the out-of-tolerance points.
- As-found and As-left functions allow recording and documenting results for quality control.
- Download tasks and upload the results.
- Snapshots allow you to capture and save work.
- Build-in unit conversion tool
- Build-in converters for pressure units, temperature units, temperature vs. resistance (RTDs), and temperature vs millivolt (thermocouples)
- 3.5 inch TFT colour screen
- Rugged design for harsh environments.
- Passed a 1-meter drop test.
- Three year warranty for the ADT 221A, and one year for the battery pack
- Misuse protection
- Up to 30V voltage on any two sockets and up to 1A current on current sockets will not damage the calibrator. The calibrator will return to normal condition as soon as the voltage or current is removed.
- Rechargeable battery
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 15 hours uninterrupted use.
- Battery life will be reduced when 24V is applied.
- The rechargeable battery is replaceable.
- NIST Traceable Calibration with data
- 3 years