Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight's 81495A single mode reference receiver is optimized for testing transceiver loopback according to IEEE 802.3ae-LR, ER and 10 G FC. The module is fully integrated into the industry standard LMS 816xB platform.
Together with the huge range of optical modules for the LMS platform any optical test application can be built within minutes. Remote control can be used to monitor the optical average power in parallel with the RF signal detection with the built in optical average power metre.
An analog bandwidth of > 9 GHz and an integrated amplifier extends the application of the reference receiver to an O/E converter to analyse optical signals in combination with an electrical spectrum analyser or oscilloscope.
View our wide range of Photonic test and measurement products
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Optical wavelength range: 750 nm to 1650 nm
- O/E bandwidth
- 9.3 GHz
- Rise and fall times: < 35 ps
- Full compilance to IEEE 802.3ae-LR, -ER stress test in combination with the N4917A Optical Receiver Stress Test Solution
- Clean eye for best 10GbE loop back test performance
- Low noise and low jitter supports reliable opto-electrical conversion
- Quick signal level verification and diagnosis with integrated average optical power metre
- Seemless integration into Keysight 816xB LMS platform