Optical power head, InGaAs, 800-1700nm, 5mm diameter
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight 81624B optical power heads provide the highest accuracy and are specially designed for low polarization dependence, low spectral ripple and high return loss.
The 8162xB family of optical power heads provide accurate power measurements with a large area detector in a remote head for flexible positioning. Functionality includes averaging time settings from 100 µs to 10 s, automatic power ranging, monitoring of minimum and maximum values and logging up to 20k samples. Fiber adapters are available for common connector types including MT ribbon fiber connectors and bare fiber clamps. The D-shaped adapter type are held magnetically for quick adapter change. The heads also include a removable 81624DD adapter ring for use with the threaded type adapters. The heads are connected to the 816x mainframes using the 81618A single channel or 81619A dual-channel interface module.
View our wide range of Photonic test and measurement products
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low relative uncertainty reduces the impact of connectorizing and fiber handling and leads to a robust test setup
- The large area detector is less susceptible for connector misalignment and guarantees highly repeatable measurement results. Lower power per mm² makes the optical head more suitable for high power measurem ents and guarantees better linearity
- Low polarization dependence ±0.002dB
- Low spectral ripple uncertainty: ±0.002dB
- Large area detector 5mm
- Special calibration options: ±1.5% uncertainty with special calibration /±0.8% uncertainty with PTB calibration