Optical attenuator, 4 channels
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight N7764A variable optical attenuator offers exceptional performance at a low price.
The N7764A attenuator is an extension to Keysight’s high density N77xx-family that establishes a new standard in space-saving fiberoptic instrumentation.
View our wide range of Photonic test and measurement products
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Compact instrument combines and integrates multiple functions for setting attenuation and power levels and controlling optical power to reduce CAPEX and floor space.
- Fast and precise setting of optical power levels with settling times of 100 ms for improved test throughput.
- Active power control to keep output power constant
- The multichannel attenuator sets and controls several ports at the same time and saves significant time characterizing multiport and multichannel components and network equipment.
- The instrument can be controlled via LAN and USB, as well as GPIB for compatibility with existing equipment.
- An easy-to-use and intuitive graphical user interface speeds up the integration process.
- Settling time: 20 ms attenuation, 100ms power
- 0.1 to 1000 dB/s attenuation transition speed (selectable)
- +23 dBm input power
- ≤ 1.2 dB insertion loss
- Four attenuator channels in a one half-width rack unit
- Fully compatible with programs developed using the Keysight 8157x and 8156x modular attenuators
- Includes powerful and user-friendly GUI software
- Two instrument configurations can be stored and recalled
- Applications: Optical transceiver testing, Optical network integration testing