Optical attenuator, 1 channel, with optical power meter, 2 channels
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight N7751A combines an attenuator with 2 front-panel power metre channels, offering exceptional performance at a low price. The power metres permit measurements from any point in the measurements setup and assist in calibrating power offsets with respect to the attenuator output. Attenuator is an extension to Keysight’s high density N77xx-family that establishes a new standard in space-saving fiberoptic instrumentation.
View our wide range of Photonic test and measurement products
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Compact instrument combines and integrates multiple functions for setting attenuation and power levels and optical power measurement to reduce CAPEX and floor space.
- Fast and precise setting of optical power levels with settling times of 100 ms for improved test throughput.
- Active power control to keep output power constant
- The power metres support convenient power offset calibration of the attenuators.
- The instrument can be controlled via LAN and USB, as well as GPIB for compatibility with existing equipment.
- An easy-to-use and intuitive graphical user interface software speeds up the integration process.
- Measurement capability: attenuator: settling time: 20 ms attenuation, 100 ms power/ 0.1 to 1000 dB/s attenuation transition speed (selectable)
- +23 dBm input power: ≤ 1.2 dB insertion loss
- Wavelength range: 1260-1640 nm
- Power range: -80 to +10 dBm
- Polarization dependence: <0.01 dB
- Applications: Optical transceiver testing
- Optical network integration testing
- One attenuator channel and two power metres in one half-width rack unit
- Fully compatible with programs developed using the Keysight 8157x and 8156x modular attenuators
- Includes powerful and user-friendly GUI software
- Two instrument configurations can be stored and recalled