Lightwave component analyser, single mode
Manufacturer's part number :
The new N4375D single-Mode LCA is based on the latest 5222A series network analysers with 2-port or 4-port configuration. This LCA is the ideal measurement solution for electro-optical components up 26.5GHz electro-optical components, as well as Radio over Fiber (RoF) and aerospace and defense (A&D) electro-optical test applications. The N4375D is traceable to international standards and provides guaranteed specifications for electro-optical responsively S-parametre measurements in a turn-key solution. In combination with N4691B electronic calibration kit you get fastest setup of your test, so you can focus on developing your components. The new N4375D replaces the industry standard 8703A/B series and supports specified modulation frequencies up to 26.5 GHz at 1310nm and 1550nm source wavelength or individual wavelength with external optical input
View our wide range of Photonic test and measurement products
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Absolute responsivity accuracy at 26.5 GHz: ± 1.8 dBe, 1.5 dBe (typical) at 1550 nm/
- Highly repeatable and accurate measurements show more details of S21 characteristics due to low noise on trace.
- Traceability to international standards ensures comparable measurement results independent of the individual instrument.
- Low cost of ownership supported by easy and fast calibration and measurement.
- NIST traceable relative frequency respons ivity specification
- External optical source input for test at all wavelength between 1300 and 1600 nm
- Guaranteed responsivity specification now up to 26.5 GHz. Fast and accurate calibration with electrical calibration module
- Extended calibration support for advanced test setup
- Built-in optical power metre
- User-selectable transmitter power
- SCPI remote control