High power densor module, 28dBm
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight optical power sensors are the right choice for accurate power measurements on fiberoptic devices. The modular sensors fit into all Keysight 816x Lightwave mainframes and can be used singly or in multiples for parallel measurements of multichannel devices. The output fiber is easily attached using Keysight's flexible connector adapters or bare-fiber adapter.
The module can run measurement applications like data logging, stability and recording minimum and maximum values over time. Triggered synchronization with tunable laser modules enables powerful spectral measurements, with the advantages of higher resolution, better polarization dependence and cost-and-time-efficient multichannel expandability. The module logs up to 20,000 samples with averaging time as low as 100µs.
View our wide range of Photonic test and measurement products
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- High power range of +28dBm
- Low power uncertainty of ±3.0%
- Low polarization dependence of <±0.01dB
- Spectral ripple of <±0.005 dB
- Traceable to NIST and PTB
- Low uncertainty in Power and PDL leaves you higher test margins for your components
- The traceability gives you the certainty of measurements referenced to internationally accepted standards.
- Comprehensive sampling and triggering concept (hardware trigger lines, filtering, event trigger, hardware timer, and analog output) gives you the flexibility to adapt the pow er metre to changing test needs.
- Analog output enables building power control and feedback loops.