Dual optical power sensor module
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight's 81635A dual optical power sensor is the right choice for accurate power measurements on fiberoptic devices.The modular dual sensor fits into all Keysight 816x Lightwave mainframes and can be used singly or in multiples for parallel measurements of multichannel devices. The output fiber is easily attached using Keysight's flexible connector adapters or bare-fiber adapter.
The module can run measurement applications like data logging, stability and recording minimum and maximum values over time. Triggered synchronization with tunable laser modules enables powerful spectral measurements, with the advantages of higher resolution, better polarization dependence and cost-and-time-efficient multichannel expandability. The module logs up to 20,000 samples with averaging time as low as 100µs.
View our wide range of Photonic test and measurement products
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Polarization dependence of <±0.015 dB
- Power uncertainty of ±3%
- Power range from +10 to -80dBm
- Wavelength range 800 nm – 1650 nm
- Dual InGaAs detector for low noise and low wavelength dependence
- Comprehensive sampling and triggering concept (hardware trigger lines, filtering, event trigger, hardware timer, analog output) for easy integration into a wide range of control scheme
- Suitable for all communication wavelength bands, the module accelits standard single-mode and multimode fibers uli to 62.5 µm core size.