Modular Source Measure Unit With Embedded Test Scripts, U2723A USB
Manufacturer's part number :
The U2723A USB Modular Source Measure Unit is an expanded version of the standard U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit. It includes embedded test scripts that will simplify automated testing with up to two test scripts per channel.
The 3-channel 20V/120mA module can operate in a 4-quadrant operation. The channels could be connected in series or in parallel to achieve up to 60 V/360 mA. It uses the common non-proprietary standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity ─ allowing users to set up and configure their tests swiftly with its plug and play feature.
For quick setup, the U2723A comes bundled with the Keysight Measurement Manager (AMM) software, with user-friendly interface that allow users to configure their test scripts and view the IV curve results.
The U2723A can function as a standalone module. It can also be used as a modular device, allowing expansion and compact solution when used with the other modules in the USB Modular Instruments and DAQ family. Giving users flexibility, the U2723A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, NI LabView and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.
View our wide range of USB products
View our portfolio of PXI / AXIe / DAQ and modular solutions
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 3 channel source measure unit, with embedded test scripts
- 4 Quadrant (±20 V, ±120 mA)
- High current sensitivity of 100pA with 16 bit resolution
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Low current measurement capability down to nA levels
- Voltage and Current programming / readback
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems only.)
- Standalone and modular capabilities