Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator, USB modular-U2761A, 20MHz
Manufacturer's part number :
The U2761A is a 20MHz function generator that offers 10 standard waveforms plus pulse and arbitrary waveforms generation capabilities. It uses the common non-proprietary standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity ─ allowing users to set up and configure their test swiftly with the plug and play feature.
Through individual windows on the PC screen, the bundled Keysight Measurement Manager (AMM) software provides a familiar front-panel interface for quick setup of the U2761A. Arbitrary waveforms can be easily created by using the arbitrary waveform editor included in the AMM.
The U2761A can function as a standalone module or as a modular device in the U2781A USB Modular Product Chassis, providing expansion capabilities and compact solution when used with the other modules in the USB Modular Instruments and DAQ family.
View our wide range of USB products
View our portfolio of PXI / AXIe / DAQ and modular solutions
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 20 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle and DC waveforms
- Pulse generation edge
- 14-bit, 50 MSa/s, 64 Kpoint arbitrary waveforms
- AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK modulation types
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Standalone or modular capabilities
- Arbitrary waveform (14-bit, 64K points 50MS/s)