PXI RF Matrix Switch, 300MHz, 8x12, 50Ohm
Manufacturer's part number :
The M9128A contains an 8x12 RF switch matrix in a single PXI module. This switch matrix is used for routing multiple signals up to 300 MHz in a single instance, allowing any combination of channel closures to connect to multiple instruments. Disconnect switches isolate the rows for better overall RF performance. This module also features easy, snap-on SMB connections in a high-performance, bi-directional switch matrix.
Software drivers support most common programming environments such as Visual Studio®, C, C++, C#, Visual Basic, MATLAB® and LabVIEW™. In addition, this module delivers high-performance RF switching and fast, easy installation and configuration with Keysight Technologies Connection Expert and soft front panels.
View our wide range of PXI products
View our portfolio of PXI / AXIe / DAQ and modular solutions
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- General purpose signal routing to 300 MHz for connecting multiple points to multiple instruments at one time
- High-density, 8x12, 50 ohm switch matrix to 300 MHz
- 30V, 0.5A, 10W switching
- Bi-directional with common ground
- High-quality SMB connectors
- Row disconnect switches for better RF performance