4U RF/Microwave Switch Platform
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies L4491A provides the switch drive control and space to mount all the most popular switches and attenuators. It comes standard with 64 coil drives integrated into the enclosure. An additional 64 coil drives can be added with option 002. The 4U version features a unique switch mounting system so that switches and attenuators are mounted vertically in the enclosure for a compact, reliable solution to meet your custom needs.
The distribution boards provide the right power and control signals from the driver to the switches using standard ribbon cables enabling simple connections to the switches. Switch sequences, verification, relay counts and the graphical Web interface ensure quick set-up and help reduce the time for troubleshooting and repair.
The RF Switch Platform easily integrates into your test environment with standard rack mount kits, LAN and GPIB connectivity, graphical Web interface and software drivers for the most common programming environments.
View our wide range of Data acquisition products
View our portfolio of PXI / AXIe / DAQ and modular solutions
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Flexible and easily configurable mounting system for a robust and reliable switching system
- 3D models included for quick RF cable layout and documentation
- Graphical Web interface for quick setup, troubleshooting and support
- Easy connection and control of all the most popular microwave switches and attenuators
- Expandable up to 128 coil drives
- Effective switch management with switch verification, sequences and relay counter
- Software drivers for most common programming environments
- LXI compliance includes Web interface and built-in Ethernet connectivity