EHX+: Real-time EMC and EMI testing tool, 150KHz to 8GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
EMC and signal integrity are major concerns in the design of ultra-high speed (>2GHz) PCBs. EHX+ enables the design engineers to diagnose EMC/EMI problems between 150kHz up and 8GHz. The EHX+ provides unique pre- and post-EMC compliance testing that images real-time emissions. EHX allows engineers to visualize the root causes of potential EMC and EMI problems.
EHX+ consists of a patented scanner and compact adaptor, and of a customer-supplied spectrum analyzer and PC running EHX software. EHX diagnostic capabilities allow design teams to reduce testing time by more than two orders of magnitude.
More information and technical resources for the EMxpert are available on the EMSCAN website.
View our wide range of Spectrum analysers
View our portfolio of Oscilloscopes / Analysers / Meters
See all products from our supplier EMSCAN
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Broadband frequency coverage: 150 KHz to 3 GHz, or 8 GHz in option
- Antenna array: 1,218 (42 x 29) H-field probes
- Scan area: L 31.6 cm x W 21.8 cm
- Measurement plane isolation: >20 dB
- Maximum radiated power load: 10 W / 40 dBm
- Dimensions of scanner: L 39.2 cm x W 24.4 cm x H 1.7 cm
- Capability: Spectral scan, spatial scan, peak-hold, continuous scanning, spectral and spatial comparison, scripting, limit lines, report generation, notes
- Spatial scan time: Continuous real-time or sub-second single scan for entire scan area Dependent on spectrum analyzer performance
- Spectral scan time: 45 seconds for L 10cm x W 10cm PCB with a 100 MHz span and 100KHz RBW
- Supported operating systemsWindows 7®, Windows Vista® and Windows XP®