Mid-bus Probe 3.0 for PCIe 8Gbps
Manufacturer's part number :
PCIe® - PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG.
The Keysight Technologies midbus 3.0 for PCIe utilizes the ESP technology to ensure that the data captured is 100% accurate.
Industry unique ESP technology for accurate data capture
Keysight Technologies's PCIe 3.0 analyser uses Keysight Technologies's unique ESP (Equalization Snoop Probe) technology, with the ability to tune the equalization algorithm used according to the type of channel the analyser is monitoring. This ensures that the data captured in the analyser is exactly what is on the wire. Without this capability, at 8GT/s, there is a high likelihood of misrepresentation of the data on the bus, which can lead to wasted hours, if not days in the validation cycle.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Supports 2.5 GT/s (Gen1), 5.0 GT/s (Gen2) and 8.0 GT/s (Gen3) speeds
- Uses the ESP (Equalizing Snoop Probe) technology to ensure accurate data recovery in all Gen3 platforms and all link width x1 through x16.
- Micro spring-pin technology provides reliable contact to signal pads
- Spring loaded cover on the probe tip ensures sensitive pins are protected when not in use
- To reduce cost of test, ensures that only one type of probe required for: - X16 straight - X16 swizzled X8 bi-directional - Bi-furcation support (one link as 2 logical links)
- Independent reference clock per 4 lanes for maximum layout flexibility