USB Wideband Power Sensor, 50MHz-40GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies U2020 X-series USB peak and average power sensors come bundled with the N1918A Power Analysis Manager software at no additional cost. Simply connect the sensor to your PC to perform complex pulse analysis and standard average power measurement.
Each U2020 X-series USB power sensor comes with a standard installation CD for the N1918A. Alternatively, you can download the software from the N1918A product webpage.
External trigger will enable accurate trigger of small signals close to the signal noise floor. With the built-in trigger in/out connection on the Keysight Technologies U2020 X-series USB power sensors; you can connect an external trigger signal from a signal source or the device under test directly to the USB sensor through a standard BNC to SMB cable.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Frequency range of 50 MHz to 40 GHz
- Wide dynamic range of -30 to +20 dBm (peak/gated), -45 dBm to 20 dBm (average only mode)
- 30 MHz video bandwidth
- Single shot real time capture at 80 Msample/sec per second
- Internal zeroing & calibration
- High measurement speed of up to 25,000 readings/second (free run/fast buffer mode)