USB Power Sensor, 50MHz-24GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight Technologies U2000 Series USB power sensors make setup and measurement fast without the need of a power meter, just plug the USB sensor cable to the PC, you can control the USB power sensor with the FREE Power Panel (N1918A) software. NEW! Internal triggering and trace display capabilit - Internal triggering enables triggering based on the burst signal envelope, eliminating the need for an external triggering signal. Trace display provides a graphical view of the signal envelope to assist in gate placement and trigger level setup.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Frequency range of 50 MHz to 24 GHz
- Extended frequency of 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz with option H26.
- Wide dynamic range of -60 to +20 dBm
- Internal zeroing capability to eliminate external calibration
- High measurement speed of up to 250readings/second
- Support internal and external trigger measurements
- Display power measurements on a PC or other Keysight’s instruments
- Internal triggering and trace display capability