Low Profile Oscilloscope, 500MHz, 4 Channels
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies 6054L Series digital storage oscilloscopes (DSOs) offer four channels of measurements in a compact, rack-mountable 1U-high form factor, giving engineers a space-efficient way to integrate oscilloscopes into their test systems. The unit’s remote capabilities and graphical Web interface reduce setup and troubleshooting time for engineers building design-verification and functional-test systems.
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Please contact us us for quotation and ordering. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 500-MHz Bandwidth - 4 scope channels (upgradeable to MSO with 16 digital channels)
- LXI compliant
- Optimized for automated and manufacturing test
- Rack-mountable 1U (43.66 mm) high form factor
- Lowest cost ATE focused scope on the market
- Standard full-scale connectivity: LAN, USB, GPIB and XGA video
- Built-in Web browser control
- Software drivers for most common programming environment
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.
- Up to 2 GSa/s sample rate, 2 Mpts stand memory
- 8 bit vertical resolution (extensible to 12 bits with high-resolution mode)
- 16 logic timing channels, time correlated
- Standard rack mount hardware
- 100% software compatible with 6000A Series portable oscilloscopes
- Optional secure environment mode for high level of data security
- IVI-com drivers included standard