High Performance Oscilloscope, 8GHz, 40 GSa/s, 4 Ch, 20M, Infiniium Series
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight Technologies's DSA90000A series oscilloscopes add Serial Data Analysis, EZJIT+, 50 M memory standard to the equivalent DSO90000A Products.
Keysight Technologies DSA90804A supports the following technologies: DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, FibreChannel 2G and DDR3.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Superior Oscilloscope Signal Integrity
- 8 GHz bandwidth.
- 40 GSa/s on each of 4 analog channels
- Standard 50 Mpts memory per channel, upgradeable to industry leading 1 Gpts
- Includes Serial Data Analysis, and EZJIT+ software
- Engineered for Unmatched Real-Time Measurement Accuracy:
- Industry's lowest noise floor at 2.22 mV at 100mV/div
- Deepest jitter analysis capability (PRBS^23) and most accurate real-time Tj and Rj characterisation for data rates at 8.5 Gb/s and below
- Hardware accelerated de-embedding allows easy compensation for probe, fixture, and channel effects.
- Pass Today's Demanding Compliance Tests More Quickly:
- Over 30 software applications for compliance, debugging and analysis including: SATA 6G, PCI EXPRESS® II, HDMI, Ethernet, DDR, etc.
- Our industry experts in key standards organizations ensure that our tools include the right measurements every time
- Predefined test suites and complete reports mean technicians can execute tests thus freeing valuable engineering resources.
- Debug Your Toughest Designs with Confidence:
- New User Defined Application allows for rapid automation of any scope measurement.
- Customise your Infiniium oscilloscope using User Defined Functions, User Defined Application, and My Infiniium for more efficient operation. <
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.