PNA-L Network Analyser, 10MHz to 43.5GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight’s N5234A PNA-L microwave vector network analyser (VNA) offers design and manufacturing engineers the highest-performance mid-range VNA. PNA-L is the world’s best value for microwave manufacturing with accurate S-parametres at a budget-friendly cost along with future-proof capabilities. The PNA-L family is designed for passive components and simple active device measurements of amplifier and frequency converters.
Keysight’s PNA-L VNAs are available in five frequency models. Three frequency models, start at 300 kHz, with two or four ports available for the 13.5- and 20-GHz models, and two ports available for the 8.5-GHz product. The other two frequency models with two ports, start at 10 MHz, and include the 43.5- and 50-GHz products. The N523xA PNA-L VNA replaces and is 100% compatible with the existing N5230C, which means there is no change to your setup or test codes.
View our wide range of Network analysers
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Light weighted (7 gr), easy to handle, quick connection and low price
- High repeatability on connection < 0.005 dB
- V-groove technique and the soft material guarantee low optical signal influence: PDL < 0.015 dB
- The bare fiber adapter can be used with existing power heads and power sensors
- The combination of light weight and low price allows to keep the fiber holder during the complete production process with the DUT without stress on the fiber.
- The high repeatability on connection allows easy handling with the benefits of fixed connector interfaces.
- The V-groove technique significantly reduces the stress onto the fiber and reduces polarisation dependencies.
- The bare fiber adapter can be used with power heads and power sensor modules, which allows you to use the connection of the DUT via most of the test stations in your production line.