ENA Series Network Analyser, 100-4.5kHz, 8.5GHz, 18GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies E5063A ENA Series PCB Analyser is the best solution for PCB manufacturing test, providing both impedance (TDR) and return loss (S-parameter) measurement capability.
The PCB Analyser consists of an E5063A ENA Series Network Analyser with Option 011 (Time domain analysis / Test Wizard). The E5063A provides frequency domain measurement capability and Option 011 adds time domain analysis capability, as well as a dedicated graphical user interface for PCB manufacturing test.
The number of available ports can be expanded up to four with the addition of U1810B USB coaxial switches, to allow for simultaneous connection to both single-ended and differential probes.
Compared to traditional solutions based on TDR oscilloscopes, it achieves three breakthroughs: more accuracy and R&R, more languages supported, and more ESD robustness.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Up to 18 GHz of bandwidth with 24.8 ps rise time enables measurement on the latest PCB designs
- Impedance (TDR) and return loss (S-parameter) measurements proving an one-box solution
- Wide dynamic range and low noise floor for accurate, repeatable, and reproducible measurements
- State-of-the art error correction techniques reduce measurement errors: automatic deskew, ECal
- High ESD robustness to minimize instrument failure: 3 kV (IEC801-2 Human Body Model)
- Multi-lingual user interface for intuitive operation: English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Korean