Data Import Tool for Logic Analyser Application, Offline Viewing and Analysis
Manufacturer's part number :
The B4610A data import tool allows you to import external data into the logic analyser application for analysis just like data acquired by logic analyser acquisition hardware. The application runs on a logic analyser or an external PC. Virtual import modules read data from a module CSV or module binary (ALB) file and make it available to a wide variety of display windows and analysis tools. Module CSV files can be created by external tools or saved from any logic analyser module. Module binary (ALB) files are created by Keysight Technologies InfiniiVision 7000 Series, 6000 Series, or 5000 Series oscilloscopes. Data import modules are a licensed feature. You can evaluate the data import capability on up to 16 rows (states) of imported data without a license.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Enables easy offline viewing, analysis, and data sharing with remote team members
- Provides rapid insight into deep acquisition traces without the need for the instrument that captured the trace
- Makes the acquisition hardware available for additional measurements
- Enables rapid insight through a wide variety of display and analysis tools
- Supported File Formats:
- Module CSV
- Module binary (ALB)
- Import data in supported file formats from a variety of external sources: logic analysers, oscilloscopes, simulation data, etc.
- Logic analysers: 16900 Series, 16800 Series with version 3.70 or higher
- Oscilloscopes: Keysight InfiniiVision 7000 Series, 6000 Series, and 5000 Series with version 5.0 or higher