RF Impedance, Material Analyser, 1MHz to 3GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
The E4991A RF impedance/material analyser offers ultimate impedance measurement performance and powerful built in analysis function. It will provide innovations in R&D of components and circuit designers who evaluate components in the range of 3 GHz. The E4991A uses an RF-IV technique, as opposed to the reflection measurement technique, for more accurate impedance measurement over wide impedance range. Basic impedance accuracy is +/-0.8%. High Q accuracy enables low-loss component analysis. The internal synthesizer sweeps frequency from 1 MHz to 3 GHz with 1 mHz resolution.
The E4991A provides the total dielectric/magnetic material measurement solutions in wide frequency range (1 MHz to 1 GHz). The E4991A-010, Probe Station Connection Kit, enables us to easily connect the Keysight Technologies E4991A to a RF probe system from Cascade Microtech for making on-wafer impedance measurements.
The temperature characteristic test kit, the E4991A-007, is a new solution of temperature characteristic measurement for components and materials. This option provides highly accurate temperature characteristic analysis capability within the wide temperature range from - 55°C to + 150°C with a powerful temperature drift compensation function.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- +/- 0.8 % basic accuracy
- Frequency: 1 MHz to 3 GHz
- Oscillator level: Up to 1 dBm/0.5 Vrms/10 mArms
- DC bias level (Option E4991A-001): +/- 40V or +/- 50 mA
- Windows-styled user interface
- Built-in VBA programming function
- Data transfer through LAN interface
- Dielectric/magnetic material measurement (Option E4991A-002)
- Reliable on-wafer measurement (Option E4991A-010)
- Temperature characteristic measurement (Option E4991A-007)