Impedance Analyser, 20Hz to 120MHz
Manufacturer's part number :
The E4990A Impedance Analyser has a frequency range of 20 Hz to 120 MHz. The E4990A provides an industry best 0.045% (typical) basic accuracy over a wide impedance range, with a 40 V built-in DC bias source. The equivalent circuit analysis function supports seven different multi-parameter models and helps you to simulate your own equivalent parameter values of components. Five frequency options (20 Hz to 10/20/30/50/120 MHz) and frequency upgrades allow you to choose the most appropriate option with the latest amount of investment.
Whether you are in R&D, QA, or inspection, the E4990A is an ideal solution for characterizing and evaluating electronic components, semiconductor devices and materials.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Five frequency options; 20 Hz to 10/20/30/50/120 MHz, upgradable
- ±0.08% (typical ±0.045%) basic impedance measurement accuracy
- 25 mΩ to 40 MΩ wide impedance measurement range (10% measurement accuracy range)
- Measurement parameters: Z, Y, θ, R, X, G, B, L, C, D, Q, Complex Z, Complex Y, Vac, Iac, Vdc, Idc
- Built-in DC bias range: 0 V to ±40 V, 0 A to ±100 mA
- 4-chnannel & 4-trace on 10.4 inch color LCD with touch screen
- Data analysis function: Equivalent circuit analysis, limit line test
- Passive components: Impedance measurement of capacitors, inductors, ferrite beads, resistors, transformers, or crystal/ceramic resonators.
- Semiconductor components: C-V characteristics analysis of varactor diodes. Impedance evaluation of diodes, transistors, amplifiers, or MEMS.
- Other components: Impedance evaluation of components on printed circuit boards.
- Dielectric material: Permittivity and loss tangent evaluation of plastics, ceramics, and printed circuit boards.
- Magnetic material: Permeability and loss tangent evaluation of ferrite, amorphous.