Handheld Digital Multimeter, Non-Contact Voltage Detector, True RMS 6000 Count
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies U1230 Series is the ideal HH-DMM in every condition you work in. Whether it’s dark, noisy or even dangerous, the multimeter helps prepare you for these conditions with a set of features that anticipate worse-case scenarios, while simplifying daily tasks. You can single-handedly illuminate the test area with its unique built-in flashlight while measuring or selecting functions with its ergonomic and accessible rotary dial.
The U1230 series HH-DMMs feature a low impedance mode function that eliminates stray voltages to ensure you achieve the highest measurement accuracy. You can also detect non-contacting live voltage with Vsense, and get alerted with a unique combination of an audible beep and blinking LED display. This makes your measurement task easier and more efficient, especially when working in noisy environments. All models allows IR-USB connectivity for data transfer to PC for further analysis. With these set of features, we have your working conditions covered.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Built-in LED torchlight to illuminate test area
- Flashing backlight as visual alert during continuity tests in dim areas
- Vsense to perform non-contact voltage detection
- Data logging capability (stores up to 10 readings)
- IR connectivity to transfer data to PC for record
- Basic measurements (Voltage, Current1, Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Frequency)
- Compatible with U1177A/U1117A IR-Bluetooth adapter for remote monitoring & datalogging