Handheld Digital Multimeter, 4 Digit
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies U1241B 4-digit handheld digital multimeter (DMM) is designed for quick checks and fixes in the installation and maintenance of machinery, facility and electrical systems. Key capabilities include the switch counter for the detection of glitches on facility switch and relay systems. The U1241B lets you perform inspections quickly and conveniently with the same troubleshooting tool that you carry on your daily rounds.
Keysight Technologies’s handheld DMMs include safety features that help you perform day-to-day measurements with confidence. Reduce the risk of injury due to arc flash while probing near-contact points with specially designed 4-mm-tip probes. A built-in 30 kA high-energy fuse shields you from potentially violent fuse failures when working in high-current environments. Clad in bright orange cases, these handheld DMMs are a vivid reminder that there is an extra layer of protection between you and the unknown.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 10,000-count display
- 0.09% basic DC voltage accuracy and true RMS measurement
- Basic functions: DCV, DCI, ACV, ACI, resistance, frequency, continuity, diode test
- Advanced functions: capacitance, temperature, switch counter
- Ease of use
- Adjustable backlighting
- Min/Max recording
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V over voltage protection
- Certified to CE and CSA
- Compatible with U1177A/U1117A IR-Bluetooth adapter for remote monitoring & datalogging