Handheld Digital Multimeter, 4.5 Digit
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies U1252B 4.5-digit handheld digital multimeter (DMM) is feature-packed to simplify the troubleshooting of electronics and electrical circuits on the bench or in the field. Key capabilities include manual and automated data logging to both DMM and PC. For those long, continuous measurements, the DMM equips you with the easy-to-use GUI data-logging software to automate virtually unlimited data recordings to PC. The U1252B comes with an integrated 20 MHz frequency counter for high frequency measurements, and a built-in programmable square-wave generator with selectable frequency and duty cycle. With the versatile U1252B, you are well equipped to perform thorough troubleshooting of any faulty circuit.
The U1250 Series is a winner of multiple industry awards, including the EDN Hot 100 Award and Best Value Portable Test Equipment in 2006. The series was also a finalist for T&M’s Best in Test General-Purpose Instruments category in 2009. The U1253B model is the winner for EC&M’s Product of the Year Portable T&M Equipment category in 2009.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 50,000 counts resolution on dual display
- 0.025% basic DC voltage accuracy, True RMS AC measurement
- 20 MHz frequency counter & programmable square-wave generator
- Data logging to DMM (up to 200 points) and to PC (software comes bundled with DMM, U1173A cable is required for connection to PC’s USB port)
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V overvoltage protection
- Certified to CE and CSA
- Compatible with U1177A/U1117A IR-Bluetooth adapter for remote monitoring & datalogging