28 Gb/s Multiplexer 2:1
Manufacturer's part number :
The N4876A 28 Gb/s Multiplexer allows to extend the generator data rate of the J-BERT N4903B and ParBERT 81250A up to 28.4 Gb/s. Design and test engineers in the semiconductor, communications, storage and computer industry can now accurately characterize the next generation of serial interfaces operating at bit rates of up to 28.4 Gb/s. With its excellent output performance it helps to optimize design margins by minimizing the influence of the test equipment on measurement results. The small size allows to locate the device under test closely to the outputs.
The N4876A multiplexer doubles the pattern generator data rate by multiplexing two pattern generator channels. The N4876A extends the variable generator data rate of J-BERT N4903B up to 28.4 Gb/s and of ParBERT 81250A up to 27.0 Gb/s. It's an affordable path to extend the operating rate up to 28.4 Gb/s by just adding the multiplexer front-end to a 12.5/13.5/14.2 Gb/s BERT pattern generator.
The Keysight Technologies Infiniium DCA-J wide bandwidth oscilloscope offers the most precise waveform, eye, mask and jitter analysis of optical or electrical and advanced eye analysis options.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Variable data rates up to 28.4 Gb/s
- Variable output levels from 50 mVpp up to 1.8 Vpp in a -2V to +3V window
- Excellent signal performance, intrinsic jitter < 1ps rms
- Transition times 10 ps typ. (20%-80%)
- Transparent to jitter
- Small size front-end box (half rack width)
- Local or remote operation via J-BERT N4903B or stand-alone user interface
- IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-LR4, -ER4 interfaces operating at data rates of 25.78125 Gb/s
- OIF CEI backplanes operating between 19.9 and 28 Gb/s
- T11 16x or 32x Fibre Channel
- Clean generator for transmitter test
- Stressed generator for receiver tolerance testing
- Infiniband EDR 25.78125 Gb/s