1xEV-DO Measurement Applicationfor CXA
Manufacturer's part number :
The 1xEV-DO measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate and manufacture your cdma2000® 1xEV-DO RF transmitters. The measurement application is fully standard compliant to the 3GPP2 (Rel.0, Rev.A and Rev.B) helping you to check your 1xEV-DO design with confidence and support manufacturing with a single application covering 1xEV-DO technologies for production.
Quote and availability
- Complies with 3GPP2 standard of physics layer specifications C.S0024 (Rel.0, Rev.A, and Rev.B) including Subtype 0/1/2/3
- Base station (forward link) and mobile station (reverse link) RF transmitter measurements
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Runs inside CXA signal analyzer
- Forward link: composite EVM and rho, CDP, CDE, I/Q chip errors, code domain, channel power, power vs. time, ACP, SEM, and more.
- Reverse link: composite EVM and rho, CDP, CDE, I/Q chip errors, code domain, channel power, ACP, SEM, and more.
- Auto-detection for data channels QPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM, and 64QAM
- For reverse link, supports channel types including Pilot, RRI, data, ACK, DRC, DSC, and auxiliary pilot
- Composite EVM: 1.6 %
- ACLR: up to -75 (-79 dBc typical)
- Power accuracy: ±0.61 dB (at 95th percentile)
- Analysis bandwidth: up to 25 MHz
- License key upgradable
- SCPI remote user interface