Signal Studio for GSM/EDGE
Manufacturer's part number :
The basic waveform playback mode of N7602B Signal Studio enables you to create and customize GSM, EDGE and EDGE-Evolution waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. It provides standard-compliant waveforms for both single and multi-carrier for measuring the EVM, ORFS, spurious emissions, and CCDF of your components and transmitters.
The advanced waveform playback mode of N7602B Signal Studio enables you to create GSM, EDGE and EDGE-Evolution waveforms with transport-channel coding to validate receiver sensitivity and selectivity. It provides multi-frame generation for BER testing with continuous PN9 sequence data. When used with the X-Series vector signal generators, the N7602B also provides a GSM/EDGE real-time mode for receiver testing, enabling you to create UL and DL GSM and EDGE signals with real-time data input for the payload, secondary frame creation and BER/BLER insertion.
Quote and availability
- Supports single- and multi-carrier arbitrary waveform test signals for GSM, EDGE and EDGE-Evolution (EGPRS2) signals
- Basic waveform playback mode for mobile and base station component modulation and power testing
- Advanced waveform playback mode and real-time mode for mobile and base station receiver testing with transport-channel coding
- Adjustable timeslot parametres: power level, burst types (GSM, EDGE or EGPRS2; EDGE Evolution), data offsets, and multi-slot feature to maintain power
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
- SCPI for real-time
- Automate test with .NET API
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB