Signal Studio for 3GPP W-CDMA FDD
Manufacturer's part number :
The basic waveform playback mode of N7600B Signal Studio enables you to create and customize W-CDMA, HSPA and HSPA+ waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. It provides standard-compliant test models for measuring the EVM, ACLR, SEM, and CCDF of your components and transmitters.
The advanced waveform playback mode of N7600B Signal Studio enables you to create W-CDMA, HSPA and HSPA+ waveforms with transport-channel coding to validate BTS and UE receiver characteristics. It provides standard-compliant, predefined configurations or user configurable custom configurations, for performing open-loop receiver testing.
When used with X-Series vector signal generators and/or the PXB baseband generator and channel emulator, the N7600B also provides a real-time mode for BTS receiver testing enabling you to create real-time uplink W-CDMA, HSPA, and HSPA+ signals for closed-loop receiver conformance testing.
Quote and availability
- W-CDMA, HSPA, and HSPA+ signals compliant to 3GPP Release 10, including DC+MIMO DL support and 4C+MIMO UL support
- Basic waveform playback mode for UE and BTS component modulation and power testing, supports normal length waveform generation or shorter length waveform generation for fast PA testing
- Advanced waveform playback mode and real-time mode for UE and BTS receiver testing, BTS CELL_FACH state testing, and BTS PRACH testing with transport-channel coding
- Presets for test models, FRC, RMC, H-Set, sub-test, and CELL_FACH signals
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
- Automate test with .NET API
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB
- SCPI for real-time