Universal Flash Storage, UFS, Protocol Decode
Manufacturer's part number :
Emerging serial bus standards in the wireless mobile industry have created the need to test and debug UFS (M-PHY) interface.
Keysight’s 90000 Series oscilloscope offers both compliance and protocol analysis for UFS designs. The UFS protocol decode application enables faster and better development of wireless mobile products employing the JEDEC technology.
The protocol analysis application lets teams quickly move from physical layer to protocol layer measurements and includes software-based triggering.
Quote and availability
- Set up your oscilloscope to show UFS (M-PHY) protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated software-based protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
- Infiniium 4.20 or higher software revision for 90000 Series
- N8818A UFS (M-PHY) Protocol Decode (Option 066 on new 90000 Series or N5435A-063 for application server license)
- E2688A High-Speed SDA (Option 003 on new 90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)
- N2753A Infiniium Windows XP to 7 OS upgrade kit (oscilloscope already has M890 motherboard)
- N2754A Infiniium Windows XP to 7 OP and M890 motherboard upgrade kit